Edita Food Industries - Summary of Resolutions of the Board of Directors Meeting of the company convened on Tuesday, 02 November 2021
Cairo, 02 November, 2021
Edita Food Industries SAE ("the Company") announces that the Board of Directors Meeting of the Company convened on 02 November 2021 and unanimously resolved the following resolutions:
1. Approved the minutes of the previous Board of Directors (no. 155) dated 02/08/2021;
2. Approved the Board of Directors' report for the Company's activities for the financial period ending on 30 September 2021.
3. Approved the Auditor's limited review report for the standalone and consolidated financial statements for the financial period ending on 30 September 2021.
4. Approved the standalone and consolidated financial statements for the financial period ending on 30 September 2021.
5. Update the Board of Directors' on the commencement of the operation of Edita Morocco, with the first production line producing "Hohos" cakes. Total investment cost to date is around EGP 200 million, including construction of the factory and the cake's production line with a capacity of 2.7 thousand tons annually.
6. Approved the amendment of the Company's signatory authorities.
7. Approved the reconstitution of the Remuneration Committee.
8. Updated the Board of Directors' on the Remuneration Committee report.
9. Updated the Board of Directors' on the Audit Committee report.
Ms. Menna Shams El Din
Investor Relations and Business Development Director
T: +202 3851 6464 | M: +20 100 1542428 | firstname.lastname@example.org