Edita Food Industries - Summary of Resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting convened on 30/3/2020
Edita Food Industries SAE announces that the Ordinary General Meeting of the Company convened on Monday, 30 March 2020 and resolved the following resolutions:
1. Approved the Board of Directors report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019;
2. Approved the auditor's report for the standalone and the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019;
3. Approved the Company's standalone and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019;
4. Approved the proposal for distribution of dividends for the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2019, which entails distributing to the shareholders an amount of EGP 145.072.580 by way of a coupon of 20 PTS for each share, distributing to the employees an amount of EGP 32.500.000 and remuneration to Board of Directors an amount of EGP 2.400.000.
5. approved to discharging the members of the Board of Directors from their responsibilities for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019;
6. Determining the allowance and remuneration of Board of Directors and its Committees for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 as follows:
§ Allowance for each Board Member an amount of EGP 50.000 per meeting.
§ Allowance for each Committee's Member an amount of EGP 50.000 per meeting.
7. Approve the donations granted during the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019, which amounted EGP 2.6 million, and authorizing the Board of Directors to grant donations during the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 with maximum of EGP 10 million.
8. Appointment of Mr. / Ashraf Mamdouh Ahmed Diab, "Ezz El-Din, Diab & Partners Office, "PricewaterhouseCoopers", the company's auditor for the fiscal year ending on 12/31/2020 instated of Mr. Mohamed Ahmed Fouad and such is by virtue of the letter dated 22/3/2020 and authorizing the Chairman and Managing Director to determine his remuneration by a maximum increase of 14% from the value of his remuneration for the previous fiscal year.
Ms. Menna Shams El Din
Investor Relations and Business Development Director
T: +202 3851 6464 | M: +20 100 1542428 | firstname.lastname@example.org