Edita Food Industries - Invitation of Ordinary General Meeting
The Chairman and Managing Director of the Board of Directors of Edita Food Industries ("the Company"), has the pleasure to invite you to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of the Company set to convene on Wednesday, 27 March, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. at the Company's premises located at Shaikh Zayed City - Sixth of October - Plot No (13) - Central Pivot - Giza, to discuss the set forth agenda:
1. Approve the Board of Directors report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2018;
2. Approve the auditor's report for the standalone and the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2018;
3. Approve the Company's standalone and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2018;
4. Approve the proposed profit distribution, which comprises of profit distribution;
5. Discharging the members of the Board of Directors from their responsibilities for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2018;
6. Determining the Board of Directors' allowance and remuneration for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019;
7. Authorizing the Board of Directors in concluding any related party contracts during the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019;
8. Authorizing the Board of Directors to grant donations during the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019 and approve the donations granted during the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2018;
9. Appointing the Company's auditor for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019 and determining his remuneration.
We draw the attention of the shareholders to the following:
· Each shareholder shall be entitled to attend the ordinary general meeting in person or by proxy to another shareholder who is not a board member, by written proxy.
· No shareholder may represent more than 10% of the share capital of the company by proxy at the ordinary general meeting, and not exceeding 20% of the shares represented at the meeting.
· Shareholders desiring to attend the ordinary general meeting must submit a statement issued by a central custodian specifying that the shares have been frozen for purposes of attending the meeting and until its adjournment, at least three days prior to the meeting.
· The ordinary general meeting shall be valid if attended by shareholders representing at least 50% of the issued and paid capital. If a quorum is not attained at the meeting, a second meeting shall convene the following day at the same place and time specified in eth invitation, and the second meeting shall be deemed valid whatever the percentage of shares represented.
· Resolutions of the ordinary general meeting shall be adopted by a majority of the shares represented.
· Any inquiries relating to the agenda of the ordinary general meeting shall be delivered in writing by registered mail or hand delivered at the company's headquarters at least three days prior to the ordinary general meeting. All documents to be made available to shareholders in accordance with Article 228 of eth Executive Regulations of the Companies Law No. 159 of 1981 are available for review at the company's premises located at Shaikh Zayed City - Sixth of October - Plot No (13) - Central Pivot - Giza, during official working hours.
· Attend in advance of the meeting for registration, in order to convene the meeting at the set time.
Eng. Hani Berzi
Chairman and Managing Director